Nextbit Robin (Low-cost Phone With Free Unlimited Storage)
Nextbit has created a phone that brings the power of the cloud in the form of an integrated cloud OS. This ideology aims to provide a phone with a storage that never ends by realizing that cloud is one of the biggest things happening in computing.
Nexbit Robin doesn’t come with infinite storage. The company is providing each buyer 100GB of cloud storage for free. The storage adapts to your storage needs and automatically optimizes the space on your device when in need. Robin learns your usage pattern and offloads the stuff you don’t use to the cloud. Thus, you have everything you want without worrying about the storage.
Each time you connect to the Wi-Fi and power, Robin runs this process and backs up your photos and apps. When you start running out of space, Nexbit Robin intelligently starts removing the already saved apps and photos to make up the space for new data. Just in case you need the cloud data back, tap on it and get the full version instantly.
Check out the specs of Nextbit Robin:
- Processor: Snapdragon 808
- Reminiscence: 3GB RAM / 32 GB onboard / one hundred GB on-line
- Display: 5.2” IPS LCD 1080p
- Rear Digital camera: 13MP with part detection autofocus, twin tone flash
- Entrance digital camera: 5MP
- Battery: 2680 mAh
- Twin entrance dealing with stereo audio system
- Fingerprint sensor
- Fast charging
- Bluetooth four.zero LE
- WiFi A/B/G/N/AC
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA 850/900/1800/1900/2100
- LTE Bands 1/2/three/four/5/7/eight/12/17/20/28
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- GPS enabled
Early backers will be able to nab the phone for $299, while standard backers will be able to get it for $349. It’s not expected to ship until January and will have a retail price of $399 when it does.